Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Movie Review: Little Women

Allison and I hit up our first movie of 2020 - I'm hoping for bigger numbers than 2019 where I saw 11 movies, so hopefully you guys like my movie reviews. Funny thing - when I was looking back at my 2019 movies, and my first movie of 2019 and 2020 both featured Saoirse Ronan, ha.



Plot: Jo March reflects back and forth on her life, telling the beloved story of teh March sisters - four young women each determined to live life on their own terms.

Review: SO GOOD! Allison and I both really enjoyed it. I felt it was a very fresh telling of a 150 year old story with numerous movies. The actors were all fantastic {although I didn't love Laurie as much}, and it was touching, funny, lovely, beautiful, bittersweet, sad, everything! I can see why it's a front-runner for the Oscars. Great start to 2020 - A!

1 comments:

Emily said...

I watched one of the movies lonnnnng ago (as a child, thus no idea which movie) and hated it so I’ve been turned off ever since. I’ve never read the book either (due to the movie experience). I feel like I should remedy this huh?