Thursday, October 10, 2019

Fall Decor!

Even though it doesn't really feel like fall yet, we are decorated and excited about the hint of cooler weather we had earlier this week {of course it was 91 this afternoon}. The girls and I decorated a couple of weekends ago, and since our cleaning lady came today {my FAVORITE day} I thought I'd take some pictures!

Our front door with  fall wreath and pumpkins/jack 'o lanterns.
I have a Halloween rug somewhere...

Mr. Bones is saying 'Hi!' to all the neighbors!
I love these pillows I got at the Target Dollar Spot!

I don't think it's possible to have too many pumpkins!
I love this table, and every year I buy a few more.

Side view to see my fall runner

Garland and more pumpkins!

My BFF's mother-in-law painted this, and I love it!
{She and her husband also put in our barn wall, so it's fitting right here.}


I love this metal pumpkin so much!



No, we still haven't painted the walls, ha.

I sneak pumpkins in everywhere

And of course my mom bought me a sign

After Halloween, I'll replace all the jack 'o lanterns with pilgrims, but the majority of this stays up until it's time to decorate for CHRISTMAS! I love that the pumpkins can keep me decorated for a couple of months!

Have you decorated yet?

5 comments:

Erika said...

Awww looks so fun! I love Mr. Bones!! My favorite thing about putting tons of adorable tiny pumpkins everywhere is I'm always bound to not find one or two when I'm cleaning them back up, and then I'll discover one in like February that was apparently just lurking behind a picture frame or something for all those months, and it always makes me happy, haha.

Natasha said...

I finally put my fall wreath up a couple of days ago. Normally I buy mums for outside but I haven't done that yet this year so I think it won't be happening...

Also, I love you metal open pumpkin and your table all covered with pumpkins. So fun!

StephTheBookworm said...

I'm obsessed with decorating, especially for fall and Halloween. I love everything you did and all the little pumpkin touches!

Kathryn Bagley said...

It looks great! Love the hello skeleton! We're supposed to get the cold front tonight (41-eek)..you know I don't be doing all that cold weather!

Emily said...

You decorate for Fall like I decorate for Christmas. Meanwhile, I have 4 mini plastic pumpkins that I gave to the boys to "decorate the house" and they lined them up in a row under the window... just off-center. It makes my OCD laugh so I've left them there. And that's the extent of my fall decorations.