Monday, May 20, 2019

Last 3

I thought it could be kind of fun to share the 'last 3' of random things in life. Not a deep post by any means, but I thought it could be kind of fun. {grin}

Last 3 TV Shows I Watched
Parks & Rec (rewatch)
Game of Thrones - HOLY SNARKIES!!!!!
Grimm (rewatch)

Last 3 Songs I Bought
Sucker by Jonas Brothers {I KNOW, don't start on me}
Girls Like Me by Maroon 5
The Greatest by Sia

Last 3 Books I Finished
99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
The Whistler by John Grisham
*also currently reading another book and have 3 more checked out eek*

Last 3 Essential Oils Used
Tea Tree Oil - fighting some scalp buildup
Lavender/Citronella - Paige had a bug bite
Lemon - on my dryer balls instead of dryer sheets

Last 3 People I Texted
Brent
Kelly
Kristen

Last 3 Drinks Drank Other Than Water
Margarita
Nespresso
Scotch on the rocks {it was terrible but 4 of us drank some for Brent's birthday}

Last 3 Workouts
Jazzercise Strike - a kickboxing style class
Lifted weights at home
Jazzercise Interval - a mix of traditional cardio and weights

Last 3 Amazon Purchases
Art supplies for Drew's class
Trent's MTHFR cream
Nespresso pods

Last 3 Meals I Ate
Fajitas at a friend's house where we had our first swim of the season!
Applegate breaded chicken patty and a sweet potato hash brown
Appetizers at a local restaurant - calamari and potato skins plus dessert - Yum!

Last 3 Websites I Was On
Pinterest - cruising for new recipe ideas and found 2 to try this week!
HEB - grocery order complete
The Ringer - reading articles before the GoT finale!

Last 3 Phone Calls
Drew's pediatrician - getting a referral to cauterize her nose, womp womp
Brent
A partner I work with, Jason - so fun when he calls while I have kids in the car, ha

So what did you think? Fun or stupid? {grin}



3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Definitely fun!

Erika said...

This is fun!! How'd you like 99% Mine?

Emily said...

LOVE! I needed something mindless to blog about so I'm stealing this and posting tomorrow :) I did not watch GOT (at all) but so many of my friends said the series finale was disappointing, but not the worst (so like, How I Met Your Mother still reigns supreme in worst series ending). I can't wait to hear your thoughts on 99 Percent Mine - i.e.: did you think it was as bad as I did or did it meet your lowered expectations?