Friday, April 26, 2019

Currently: Easter Hangover

Current Book

Can't stop, won't stop...with WW2 books!

Current Song

You haven't lived until you've heard Drew and Paige sing this song!
Fight Song by Rachel Platten

Current TV Show

I already know my anxiety is going to be through the roof next week.
I can't believe there are only 4 episodes left EVER of this show. Hold me.

Current Drink

Nothing new here.
Chai, Kombucha, Nespresso, sweet tea...rinse and repeat!
As I work toward my weight goals, less chai and sweet tea ha.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Y'all, I have 2 words. 
Easter candy.

Current Outfit

Target and Old Navy for the win!

Current Celebrity Crush

How cute is this little prince?!?

Current Mood

Easter was SO FUN, but I am SO TIRED.

Current Anticipation

I just signed Paige up for swim lessons for next month.
Yes, the same swim lessons we did with Trent and Drew.
She is FEARLESS in the water and that gives me SO much anxiety.
So it's time to literally throw her in the pool and teach her to swim.

Current Wishlist

After buying a golf cart, I think we're good for a little while ha!

Current Film

I took the big 2 to see this last weekend, and we all LOVED it!

Current Picture

That's one way to keep your opponent from scoring!


3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

You have to watch Taylor's new video #obsessed

Emily said...

Oh I really want to see the How to train your dragon 3. Did you watch the 2nd? We never did and I don’t know if it’s pertinent to the 3rd

Natasha said...

Rachel's current favourite song is Rachel Platten, "Stand By You." Ha!

And I think I'm going to have to buy The Paris Seamstress because my library only carries it as an e-book. Boo.