Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Pumpkin Patch Fun

It's been since my niece, Blair, was a toddler, and she's 7 1/2, but I finally took my kids to a pumpkin patch! 

Our last pumpkin patch adventure...
The Swope Six was only a Swope Three!

All 3 kiddos were off school on Columbus Day, and my mother-in-law was game to go, so we went to the greatest little farm here called Sweet Eats Farm and had such a great time. It was a win-win because I accomplished something I had on my Fall Bucket List, AND I didn't torture Brent with an outing since he had to work. I've now accomplished 3 things on my list!

There was a petting zoo!
Lots of happiness with chickens, pigs, llamas, BUNNIES!


Cutie pies! Was glad T at least found an orange t-shirt to wear, ha.

They had a blast jumping on this giant trampoline.

And of course face painting was a hit.
This is supposed to be a pink bunny? I feel like it looks more like a cat?

She told the face painter she wanted to be a 'butter-fi'.
Cutest little butter-fi!


Caught them in the act of being sweet together


Pumpkin posing

Picking out a pumpkin

Pumpkin painting {Bucket list #4}

Me with my little loves!
{Fall shirt - Bucket list #3}

We had such a good time and are hoping to go back with Brent soon!! {Fingers cross but not holding my breath, ha}


2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh that’s fun you could paint them there! Although I imagine transporting wet pumpkins home would be messy? We still haven’t made it to a pumpkin patch to get ours for carving/painting. We need to get on that!

Kathryn Bagley said...

That pic of Drew on the pumpkin is the cutest pic! Looks like yall had a lot of fun!!