Thursday, February 22, 2018

Currently: Rain, Rain, Go Away

Current Book


I am partially into 2 different books for the Book Challenge.


Current Song

Aaron Watson - Bluebonnets - another Brent provided hit!

Current TV Show

I'm excited to give this a try - 
alums from Parenthood, Parks & Rec, and Mad MenSign me up!

Current Drink

It's cold and rainy today, so I kind of wonder why I don't have a chai today?!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Did anyone watch Ellen's Game of Games? It was a family hit for us.
And a co-worker told me about this app...OMG...I am OBSESSED!

Current Outfit

Workout clothes from my OTF workout this morning!

Current Celebrity Crush

I just finished this book {The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
and am 100% geeking out about the movie.
FOUR actors from Downton Abbey, set in the UK after WW2, a love story, 
AND it's about a book club? I mean, seriously, I'm dying.

Current Mood

Content - Brent changed jobs and things are much more balanced at home. Yay!

Current Anticipation

My mother-in-law and I are going to Magnolia Market on Friday to look for things for their new house. I am so excited for 3 reasons:
1) I love my MIL so much and never get 1-on-1 time with her
2) I can't wait to see what's new at Magnolia since we went a few years back
3) Magnolia Bakery cupcakes

Current Wishlist

A lot of money to spend at Magnolia!

Current Film

This will be next Sunday's outing!

Current Picture

D R A M A  Q U E E N



4 comments:

Natasha said...

I didn't know The Guernsey Literary... was going to be a movie! EEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Emily said...

The commercials from GoodGirls look just like a tv aeries of Bad Moms. I’d like to watch it but realistically I struggle enough to watch one show, it’s impossible to imagine I can fit in another.

Erika said...

I also didn't know that Guernsey was going to be a movie!! I loved that book!!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Have fun at Magnolia Market!