Sunday, November 20, 2016

Currently: All the Feels

Current Book

So I read a Colleen Hoover book earlier this month and it was great.
I checked out Slammed from the library...I think it's a YA book, so we shall see!


Current Song

I am going to town on Pandora's Christmas station.
And LOVING Love is Christmas by Sara Bareilles.


Current TV Show

Just started The Crown on Netflix.
I love UK history!


Current Drink

Had one of these earlier today - it was so yummy!


Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I don't think I'm ashamed during the holidays because I love me some red cups!
And this 13 different cups idea? Genius.


Current Outfit

Comfort for the win today!
37 weeks, 3 days


Current Celebrity Crush

This guy is a favorite around here right now!


Current Mood

Happy, happy, happy!

Current Anticipation

Um, I think it's obvious what my current anticipation is!
WE ARE HAVING A BABY SOOOOOON!

Current Film

Allison and I just saw Loving this weekend!
Not sure yet what we'll hit up this week, but we plan to get 1 in over the long weekend.


Current Picture

And then there were 5...and my heart exploded.




2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Can't wait to see that name filled out!! Hope to see you this week :)

Karen said...

I started to watch The Crown and realt liked it. Need to go back and finish.

If it's available to you, go see Lion! Although if you're feeling emotional, bring a CASE of tissues!