Monday, August 31, 2015

First Day of School - Part 2

Today this guy started 1st grade! Sunday night I started a tradition {I hope} of asking Trent a pre-school survey. I got a kick out of his answers!

1. How old are you? 6

2. What is your favorite color? Green. Really, really dark green.

3. What is your favorite food? Potato chips

4. What is your favorite TV show? Star Wars: The Clone Wars

My cutie!
{Photography fail - I put T by the front door but that meant he was looking into the sun!}

5. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween {candy and costumes for the win!}

6. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Cuddle up and snuggle and give kisses and hugs. {Be still my heart!}

7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Wrestle

8. What is your favorite thing to do with Drew? Chase her, have her try to bite me, and wrestle her. {Yup, every night!}

Of course now she wants to pose!
{She's had 6 days of school and has requested this skirt 3 times.}

9. What are you most excited about for 1st grade? Nothing {Swell}

10. What are you nervous about for 1st grade? Nothing

11. What do you want to be when you grow up? A scientist or an inventor {And then he proceeded to tell me about how he was going to invent a car called a 'dork' that would drive for you and make you pancakes. Love it!}

12. What is your favorite movie? Nothing


13. What is your favorite toy/stuffed animal? Pink Stairs {His blanket}

14. What is your favorite thing to wear? Diapers {He all of the sudden is playing babies all the time, ha!}

15. Who are you going to marry when you grow up? My sister, duh. I already told you this. {Yes, he has said this before!}

16. What are you going to name your kids when you grow up? We can't have kids like you told me before. {He told me a few weeks ago they were going to get married, and I told him they couldn't because they have the same DNA. Don't you love our conversations?}


And drumroll...HE HAD A FANTASTIC DAY! He told me 'it was better than excellent!' Of course he saved it all up to be extremely stubborn at home after school, but we'll take that if it means a great day!!!

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Glad to hear he had a great day - and I love the DNA conversation, ha!!

Kathryn Bagley said...

So happy he had a better than excellent day :)

Karen Peterson said...

Hooray for a great first day!

Chris's kids went back to school yesterday. His daughter was super excited to show me all the contents of her backpack. Which she had just shown me the day before too...Kids are so funny!

That survey is really fun! What a great idea!