Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Treats

I gave Brent 30 presents for his 30th birthday. Everything from lottery tickets to specialty beers to candy...just lots of stuff. It is HARD to come up with 30 presents. I mean, I came up with a lot of ideas, but some were pricey and x 30 presents...so it took me a while to get it all together.

All the presents!

Father and son
My boys (Seriously - can you top that grin?)

Brent said he had a great day - we just hung out as a family tonight. The big party will be this weekend - SLOSHBALL!!!!

3 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

such a sweet idea--good wife! =) i think trent looks more excited for the 30th bday than brent....can't wait for this weekend (even though i'll be cheering from the sidelines)!!

STACEY said...

Happy birthday to him & what a great idea you had with the 30 presents! Very creative.

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

that is so awesome! what a fun idea