Things Trent is doing these days:
- He can roll over from back-to-front but doesn't very often, since he doesn't really like being on his tummy still (although that's getting better).
- He can laugh (big belly laughs) and squeal (ear piercingly so). He is talking more every day. I just wish I knew what he was saying!
- He loves his Johnny Jumper and Jumperoo. He's really getting into toys and likes to reach for things and put them in his mouth.
- He got his first tooth!!! (still no photographic evidence) He drools constantly because of teething and has a sad, nasty rash on his cheek because of all the drool.
- He reaches for people (like his mama - LOVE THAT ONE!).
- He can sit unassisted for about 5 seconds before falling over.
- He still absolutely loves standing up the most.
- We haven't started any food yet but probably will in the next few weeks.
- He's getting more predictable with his naps and feedings. He's still waking up 1-2 times a night. We could probably work on cutting that out, but I can't emotionally handle nighttime crying. I decided we will try to ween those night feedings at 6 months. (Bought myself some time to prepare - ha!)